Presence & Leadership in negotiation
The purpose of integrative negotiation is to enable two parties to negotiate in order to draw together an agreement taking into account the respective interests of each party, respecting social or economic legal framework.
Among the key success factors for this type of negotiation is, first and foremost, the negotiators’ ability to manage the balance of power throughout the process and to develop a climate of trust between the players in the commercial relationship.
The objectives, the pedagogic tools:
|Pedagogical objectives||The Human Element®||Equicoaching, the skill developer|
|• Easily enter into an open and synchronized relationship with your interlocutors.||• Get out of the defensive mechanisms to promote fluid relationships by respecting the
development phases of individual and collective interactions.
|• Developing confidence in oneself, in others and in the established relationship.|
|• Develop congruence of intent, posture and communication to strengthen your presence.||• To develop an ability to get out of behavioural automatisms and to adjust to situations with
greater flexibility for the power of action.
|• To embody an intention through posture, in the respect of oneself and the other.|
|• Assert leadership while respecting the needs of the other, with openness and authenticity.||• Reinforce self-esteem to be a leader of oneself, and generate confidence around oneself to be
Leader of others.
|• Create an authentic relationship, in the balance of power.|
|• Adapt creatively to unexpected situations without being unbalanced.||• Recognize the diversity and potential of peoples behaviours, in order to create a work atmosphere that combines the satisfaction of individual needs and collective performance.||• Become aware of and manage one’s emotional state sustainably.|
|• Combine the challenges and objectives of the negotiation with efficient management of the commercial relationship.||• Federate a group to generate efficient collective actions.||• Anchor the importance of the shared vision for a lasting result.|
Welcome, presentation of the training
Sequence 1: The key elements of interpersonal relationship applied to Negotiation
• Manage the balance of power and develop a climate of trust within the relationship
• Know the key elements of appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication
Sequence 2: Develop your personnel leadership
• Self-awarness of your preferred behaviours and impact on your leadership
• Developing flexibility according to situations based on the three behaviour dimensions
• Building on a solid foundation of leadership skills and qualities
Sequence 3: Experimental exercises with horses
• Work on the congruence of intention / posture / presence and manage unexpected reactions
• Feedback within the group
Feedback of Day 1
Welcome, Learnings from day 1
Sequence 4: The Optimized management of integrative negotiation
• The development phases of interpersonal relationships
• Listening levels to understand your interlocutor and communicate clearly in order to encourage dialogue
• Building ambitious, value-creating objectives together
Sequence 5: Experimental exercises with horses
• The path of integrative negotiation: preparation and conduct of a negotiation with the help of a horse
• Feedback within the group
Feedback of the 2 training days and Individual Action plan
• Assessment of learning and individual areas of improvement
• Definition des objectives et action plan
• Assessment of the training
Qilin Negociation Training
Your details are confidential and will not be passed on to third parties.
Send download link to: